When I hit publish on this one it will be midnight on the West Coast. I can already hear all the crazies in my bedroom community “going nuts” with excitement. We did our family New Year’s with the two youngest kids (wooden spoons and pots/pans) at 9:00 – with you East Coasters.
So here I sit with all I’ll need for my night/morning . . . blogging like a rock star.
If you didn’t read last night’s post and have no idea what’s happening, you can read that here.
I have everything ready to keep me going:
1. iPhone (to text my son who is doing his all-nighter at church and to play great music for my ears)
2. Bose headphones (best to listen to great music)
3. Some great books to read (more later)
4. My video camera and tripod (not sure yet)
5. A steaming cup of coffee (reproducible I hope)
6. Chapstick (sometimes I move my lips when I write-long story)
7. My idea book (click here to see)
8. My MacBook (which I love)
9. My Twitter friends who have promised to stay up with me (or at least schedule some supportive comments via HootSuite ot Tweetdeck
10. You (optimism is great)
Wish me luck!
Written by: Tim Tyrell-Smith
Tags: All Nighter | Blogging | Job Search | New Year's | Rock Star | Strategy
Categories: Your Personal Marketing Materials