This week is about reinvention. Fixing problems. And about creating momentum in business and in life. It starts Thursday with an event to introduce the new concept.
This one’s in Orange County, but read to the end of this post to learn about creating a similar event in your community.
The concept is called Fix, Build And Drive™. It’s a structured and strategic process to help individuals and businesses start growing again. To find a job or kick-start a tired career. To renew the life of a business or brand that has lost its way.
Because we continue to live and work in a tough environment. Many are experiencing very tough times. And a strategy to get out is what many of us need.
There is still a lot to do, of course. The site needs a real professional design. More content and some case studies. I’m working on that. Any other ideas?
Here’s what’s on the event to-do list:
- To finish the manifesto before Thursday (the day of the networking event and presentation). It’s all in my head. Rumbling around. Just need to put passion to paper.
- To ensure all 15 awesome volunteers know what they are supposed to be doing.
- To get the word out one last time here in OC that the event is really happening and people should really come. Maybe you can help me with that if you live in So Cal.
- To put the finishing touches on the presentation. To make sure it is full of both big new ideas and practical takeaways. So everyone leaves feeling empowered.
- I’d love to do it. And I will help you make it happen. Send me a note if interested.
- It’s a lot of work. It takes a community. A big network to create the energy and buzz. To get busy people to come out.
- It’s rewarding. You build influence as the organizer. You establish more social credibility in your community. You get to support a local charity. And there are other benefits.
But before you get in touch, let me get this first event under my belt. I’ll tell you how many people came. How people reacted to the overall concept. And what the next steps might be.
Written by: Tim Tyrell-Smith
Tags: build | building | business growth | fix | growth | kicks-off | Life | momentum | orange county | start | strategic process | structure | this week
Categories: Personal And Business Branding